followers ^^

Tuesday 14 August 2012

MONSTER

its been 2 days since the last time i 'talk ' to u .. wow.. im proud of my self :),, hwaiting ariey, its not like the world going to end without him :) mmuuaaaahahhah .. maybe ill get a bit moody,but at least i dont torture my own feeling anymore.. move on ariey !! theres are a lot lot lot more pple appriciated u out there better than he did ..  ppl that wont lie nor tricked u .. b happy u MY FRIEND, may u found ur true happiness .. stop playing around, or else the karma will chase u .. >_____^  trust meyh !!
 cant wait back to 'school' .. i want, i need to show u how stronger i am . . i know mostly of this was my fault.. for being so easy on u .. for being judge u by the outside look.. i was really tricked with ur innocence look.. bravo ! u did it ! ive done everything i never did before.. i feel like fool, but ill try to take it as a lesson.. so that ill be more insecure next time :) thanks u .. i learn so much about life from u, i really appriciated every moment we shared before,,but thats just it.. its my happy ending :))) 

I still missing u ~ its so hard for me to get u out of my head.. everything i do reminds me of u .. i really hope u could c this,, so that u could atleast appriciated me a bit.. why, why are u not letting me go ? why ask me stay ?! .. do u think i am that strong ?!!
the fact that u have other ppl in ur life is killing me enough.. i feel like a backstabber bcse i know her.. she is nice, she even sit next to me during exams the other day..u are so suspicious, u hide too many things.. i thought u as a liar, bcse everytime i found out some new facts about u.. its usually diffrnt from u that i know
what is ur problm actually.. i never imagine things could get this complicated..im not asking for any commitment or relationship..i just want to know if u we were shared the same feeling, thats all.. because i know this is hard.. we are still young,and unmatured but, nevermind,, who cares,, its all over now.. and i am on my way trying to standing back from the fall.. ouch, ! 
hey you.. i hate u ! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment