followers ^^

Tuesday 14 August 2012

abiotic friends :)

spending 2 weeks holiday with few of my abiotic friends :) .. hihihi . its been a long time since i updated my blog.. no mood i guess, life is so unpredictable, we are only able to plan.. and the rest, He decided .. 

Btw, that 'terus cintai aku' novel .. is so DAEBAK ! .. i admit that cry most of it,, the main theme was about a promise..the forgotton promise .so.. never ever forever make a promise.. if dont really mean it,.trust me its HURT.that 'nyanyian syahdu' .. ermm for me, not so interesting..but i just read everything because my friend said i have too .. hahaha :D
'new moon' , ohhh twilight.. im addicted to it since i was 17 . a fiction story.. about a vampire, human and warewolf..complicated love story and adventerous life.. really cant wait for 'midnight sun' later !! >< 

                         ~to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment