followers ^^

Tuesday 14 August 2012

la la land

everytime i crush someone new..i always ended up getting hurt,dang..i feel tired and fed up.. no one seems the right,, oh well.. ill just keep waiting u my prince, muahahaha :P i was worried..its almost the end of ramadhan T___T huaa,, i really love this month..i feel,.something undescribeable with words..what if i dont get a chance for meeting them next year.. ya ALLAH,please let me be..btw i was a bit touched when i my sister in law told me just now that my 'baju raya' this year was specially picked by my brother.. i really never thought he cared that much.. usually he always get me annoyed all the time..telling me how fat n dark i am whenever i get home for holiday..that dress, it was purple.. nice..same colour as he's.. oh my.. why suddenly being sweet with me ?!! weirdoo.. oh and also i am going to have a new nephew InsyAllah by this October..hope its a girl ^^.. muahahah i have enough with exessive 'man' in our family..

No comments:

Post a Comment